MENU

Slide

Advertorial: TheBlogShop

Friday, November 19, 2010



Went to town to shop for my cousin's 21st birthday gift,
boyf came to tangs to pick me up and we shopped about for awhile longer,
lol before he reached tangs i was looking around for like 30minutes sniffing perfumes, fiddling with makeup brushes
(bought makeup brushes for myself instead before finding my cousin's present.)


Then boyf came and simply point me to the skincare section and next i find myself
queuing up to pay for my cousin's present.




Lol, guys are soooo.... ARGH!
How is it that he manage to help me make up by mind on what to buy in less than 5 minutes?! I think if he don't come earlier I'll have even more unnecessary impulsive buys! So.. lucky me? :x


Went to Hereen for dinner at Waraku, me thinks the standard there went down a whole notch. Very much prefer Sushi Tei or Ichiban Sushi nowadays for japanese cuisine.


IMG_4461

Blouse is from TheBlogShop,
Really pretty royal blue blouse with puff sleeves and ribbon on the chest area, awesome for work!



IMG_4459

Tonkatsu Ramen



IMG_4460

Love the hotate cheese from Ichiban Sushi but the one at Waraku kinda suck. ):



IMG_4458

Went to shop around Hereen ALT, lots of interesting things!

Shopped for only 1 level and ALT was closing already,
shall go back one day with boyf to check it out again.
There's an Ettusais counter right in ALT btw!





Wore this pretty little black dress to church last sunday:

IMG_4454

Paired with :

Gold/black bangle from Pull & Bear,
Waist belt from Forever21,
Red Longchamp tote,
Suede Ribbon back heels from Hong Kong!



Picnik collage

Love this dress cos of the flare cutting and huge Ribbon detail on the left shoulder.
Have wore this dress to work once since i got it, work appropriate dress approved!



This sweet LBD is lovingly sponsered by:

TBS 500px





Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: